The Samick Polaris T/D bow is a recurve bow that can take down just about anything. It has a well radiused shelf which is designed for those who like shooting off the shelf. This is just the right bow for women and the young lads who love hunting in the forests or bow fishing. They are available in a ready-to-shoot package.
Let us take a look at the specs
• It is a takedown recurve bow and is available in 48”, 54” and 62”
• It is an economical bow and is available in the beginner to intermediate levels
• It includes a Dacron string instead of the common Fast Flight string
• The laminated riser is made of walnut, white oak, hard maple or garin
• The limbs are constructed with hard maple combined with white fiberglass.
• The metal limb has a pocket design and a single tapered knob
• The riser cuts past the center with a crowned arrow shelf
• It is equipped with a brass plunger, a stabilizer and quiver/sight bushings
• The recommended brace height is 7.5” to 8.25”
• Both the right-handed and the left-handed models are available
• There are different weights available. For the 48” and 54” bows, there are the 15, 20, 25 while as for the 60”, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40.